Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Brain VS Neural Network
Transcript of Human Brain VS Neural Network
By : EngRes
IT - Term Presentation
Human Brain & how it behaves
Neural Network & how it behaves
Comparison & Conclusion
What is the first thing you know ?
what did your parents first teach you ?
things you would
Creating a neural network is like giving a birth to a baby
- It is created with pre-planned purpose and function
How hard is it to be expert in different fields at once
- It also can be expert in one area only
- Automatic learning mechanism makes learn and work on its own and as expected
Then we can call it
Computers don't think
Human brain forgets
Neural Network doesn't
some of what a human brain learns are "hard-coded"
all what neural network learn is "hard-coded"
Neural Network is always accurate
Human brain is not all the time
The computer can be utilized and trained to replace many of human functions capabilities. we are witnessing many human replacements with computers already, promising that it would grow more if it is kept trained and developed.