Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cell Phones,pagers,blackberries, (etc.) Etiquette
Transcript of Cell Phones,pagers,blackberries, (etc.) Etiquette
Stephanie Edson 1.) Never take a personal mobile call during a business meeting. (Includes interviews, and meetings with co-workers, or subordinates.
2.) Maintain at least a 10-foot zone from anyone while talking.
3.)Never talk in
dentist or doctor waiting rooms
places of worship
hospital emergency rooms
small public areas
And don't have any emotional conversations in public — ever.
4.) Don't use loud and annoying ring tones that destroy concentration and eardrums. Grow up!
5.) Never "multi-task" by making calls while shopping, banking, waiting in line or conducting other personal business. Cell Phones, Pagers,(etc.) Etiquette in the Business World. Proper Etiquette for Pagers 1.) When wearing your pagers put them on your pants or belt, where it can be hidden from view, and on vibrate.
- That way no one knows it is going off but you, and you can secretly check it.
- Great for meetings with co-workers, subordinates or clients.
2.) When your pager is not in use, turn it off. Mainly for funerals, church, and weddings. Dont answer
meetings In meetings put it on vibrate.