Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Yummy Chocolate! SWJCS
Transcript of Yummy Chocolate! SWJCS
Where is chocolate made from?
How did the Aztec Make
- Toasted cocoa beans.
-Grind the beans .
-Frothed the chocolate by
pouring it from vessel to vessel.
What are Cocoa Beans?
They are dried and thick beans from the Theobroma cacao.
Which County Eats the Most Chocolate?
What did the Aztec use the chocolate?
How Many Kinds of Chocolate are There?
Today chocolate has been enjoyed as a sweet and
By: Tori Gammons
Chocolate is made in a tropical tree.
There are five kinds of chocolates.
Switzerland eats the most chocolate. Nobody has ever beat them.