Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Work & Power
Transcript of Work & Power
W=FD Work is related to energy. Work is always measured in Joules. It allows machines to to more work with less effort To find the mechanical advantage, divide the resistance force by the effort force. MA= Resistance force/effort force It is the source of energy used to operate a machine. To increase power, work must be done in less time. To find power, you can divide work by time.
P=W/T Efficiency will always be less than 100%. Lubricants can make a machine more efficient by reducing friction. To calculate efficiency, divide work output by work input and multiply by 100. E=(Work Output/Work input) x 100 Power is always measured in Watts.