Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tullus Hostilius
He went to war with areas such as Alba, Fidenae, and Veii Tullus's Rise to Power Tullus Hostilius conqured many places, but did not conquer Rome How Tullus Changed Rome The population of Rome was doubled under Tullus's reign
Tullus changed the attitude of Rome How the Reign of Tullus Hostilius Ended The reign of Tullus Hostilius ended when he died after his house was struck by lightning and went up in flames Sources http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/people/p/tullushostilius.htm
http://dante.udallas.edu/hutchison/Seven_kings/king_hostilius.htm Tullus and His Family Part of Tullus's militaristic attitude might have come from his family, his grandfather specifically Tullus Hostilius