Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Purchase and install apps onto your Apple Device
Transcript of How to Purchase and install apps onto your Apple Device
An Apple Device such as:
An Apple ID
First things first, you NEED an Apple ID. You can’t get past step one if you don’t have one. What you do is go on the Apple Store. Then press on “Featured” and scroll all the way down until you see “Sing in”.
Go to “Search” and type in your specific App in the text box. NOTE: It’ll also give you suggested apps along the way.
Now whatever app you searched up, it should be the first app you see. Press either the “Buy” or “Free” button depending on the price of the app.
Press on “Sign in” and put in your Email & Password OR Create a new account if you haven’t already.
Geek Squad Presents...
Wait for it to download on your homescreen and, enjoy!