Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SUPER SNOWFLAKES
Formation of the Snowflake
Snowflakes form in the clouds. the are made up of 200 ice crystals. A snowflake also is made up of 180 billion molecules of water.
Size and Shape of the Snowflake
All snowflakes have six sides. Snowflakes have up to twenty different shapes. No two snowflakes have the same shape.
The average snowflake falls 3.1 miles per hour, to reach the ground. A snowflake takes 15-45 minutes to reach the ground.
Madeline Macry Class 505
I enjoy snowflakes because they bring snow to play in
You can ski in the snow. The snow came to the ground from snowflakes