Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HOMONYMS, HOMOPHONES,HOMOGRAPHS, and HETERONYMS
Transcript of HOMONYMS, HOMOPHONES,HOMOGRAPHS, and HETERONYMS
HOMOGRAPHS, and HETERONYMS HOMONYMS are words that sound alike but have different meanings. Homophones are a type of homonym that also sound alike and have different meanings, but ALSO have different spellings. Example:
fair vs. fair Example:
see vs. sea Example:
blue vs. blew HOMOGRAPHS are words that are spelled the same but have different meanings. Heteronyms are a type of homograph that are also spelled the same and have different meanings, but sound different. Example:
tear vs. tear Example:
lie vs. lie