Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Process
_Mom & Dad
-Lady at the Fabric Shop
_ Girls on my Floor :) The PROBLEM -I need to create a dress that represents who I am.
As simple as that may sound, it can be a big challenge.
-I also need to make the dress look professionally made and considering I have never made a dress before and I decided to make it from scratch this could be a challenge as well. The Zipper I had never put in a zipper before,and it was needed.
-It was a risk I was willing to take.
-Vogue -Pictures from my "Favorite Photos" collection The Climb.
-It reached a point where I hated the fabric I had
and realized it didnt represent who I was. This was sunday
around 6 p.m. -I prayed. -Then God gave me an idea. So I thought, ok I have an amazing idea,
but.. God you have to meet me half way because I know and I know you know
I can't do this on my own.
-Step by step, I took my time. Each step God met me, inspired me, helped me
in creating a masterpiece. Mary-kate and ashley olsen