Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Coffee Club
Transcript of The Coffee Club
SWOT and Environmental Analysis.
Founded in 1989 by Emmanuel Kokoris and Emmanuel Drivas.
Largest homegrown company in coffee industry in Australia.
The Coffee Club has 317 stores all over the world.
Provides three types of store’s concepts.
The company is also embarking in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Corporate Vision, Mission Statement and Corporate Goals
To be a global leader in retail food, coffee and franchising.
Good Food, Great Service & Excellent Coffee.
A welcoming relaxed meeting place enriching contemporary lifestyle.
The answer to "Where will I meet you?".
Environmental Analysis of the Industry and Competitive Audit
Brand awareness and recognition.
3 Store Concept.
We recommend to The Coffe Club to expand abroad and open business in Singapore, due to all the benefits encountered .
I Gst A Yuliani Lestari Putra (16725276)
Antonia Escudero (16651575)
Juwita Tirza Ardila Gultom (16610233)
Tri Agriana Sari (16191194)
Controlling the Franchisees.
The Cost of Coffee Beans.
The Price of Coffee beans.