Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Don't Catch This Wave
Transcript of Don't Catch This Wave
•First Aid kit, prescriptions and non-prescription medication
•Water bottle and treatment supplies capable of providing 1 gallon per person per day
•Cooking and eating utensils, can opener, cook stove.
•Waterproof matches, lighter or flint
•Shelter (tent, tarp or poncho)
•Portable NOAA weather radio
•Flashlight or headlamp, and extra batteries
•Personal hygiene items (toilet paper, soap, toothbrush)
•Tools and supplies (pocket knife, shut-off wrench, duct tape, gloves, whistle, plastic bags)
Willamette River Fuel Source
Two main bridges in Seaside, OR
Broadway Middle School
Seaside High School
Portland, OR Population: 2,389,228
Redmond, OR Population: 24,500
6.0 -> 8.7
11,220 times as much energy