Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4th grade social studies book
Transcript of 4th grade social studies book
Harriet Tubman was an abolitionist. Harriet Tubman did 19 dangerous trips on the Underground Railroad to help other slaves escape slavery.
B: Bill of Rights
The Bill of Rights gives us our basic rights. James Madison wrote the bill of rights. The Bill of Rights has our first ten amendments.
C: Checks and Balances
Checks and Balances helps our three branches to have the same amount of power. James Madison also created Checks and Balances.