Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Johannes Kepler Presentation
Transcript of Johannes Kepler Presentation
Died at age of 58 on November 15th in 1630
Was the eldest son of a poor family
Graduated Tubingen University Johannes Kepler came up with multiple theories,
some of these theories include:
- He was the founder of "celestial mechanics"
- "celestial mechanics" is fancy for planetary motion.
- He also disovered that planets moved in ellipses not in circles as previously believed.
-In addition to his theories on the structure of the Universe, Kepler made important headway into the field of optics, and made many improvements in modern day Gemetry. Johannes Kepler identified 3 rules that occur in the solar system. Page 1-2. Background Information
Page 3-5. Theories and Discoveries
Page 6. References Designed by Johannes Kepler http://www.johanneskepler.com/
https://thescienceclassroom.wikispaces.com/Johannes+Kepler Before Astronomy...? Used to be a professor in Maths and Astronomy
Inspired by Nicolaus Copernicus