Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adding and Subtracting Integers
Transcript of Adding and Subtracting Integers
(commutative property) KFC KFC 1. Add absolute values.
2. Make answer negative. = -10 Just Add! If the greater number is first... Just Subtract!
If the greater number is second...
1. Swap the order to find the difference.
2. Make the answer negative. 6 - 4=2
Answer: -2 =10 Just Learn
3 Simple Rules: For any other
Swap the Order a positive plus a positive a negative plus a negative a positive minus a positive Adding
Subtracting Integers ? a negative minus a positive a positive minus a negative a positive plus a negative a negative plus a positive a negative minus a negative