Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The COMPASS Test
CJ Farnsworthon 18 June 2014
Transcript of The COMPASS Test
Evaluate your reading, writing and math skills
Place you in appropriate courses
Connect you to resources
Answer every question!
For the math test, you may use the calculator on the computer.
If you have a problem or question during the test...
Traditional 3-hour course
Which is Best For Me?
Take the time to contact an advisor or campus counselor...
Stephanie Smith, FastTrack
CJ Farnsworth, Director Academic
You MUST demonstrate mastery of reading, writing and math skills to
proceed with your program of study.
Don't stress.....just do your best.
We, at WVNCC, want you to succeed!
(Your test proctor can help you out with this...)