Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Data Cumulating Project
Transcript of Data Cumulating Project
Factors Affecting Happy Planet Index
Veronica He Infant Mortality Rate Conclusion Discussion: Background Info Hypothesis Analysis Conclusion Further Studies What's Happy Planet Index Measure of sustainble well-being
Creator: Nic Marks
Published Date: July 2006 HPI= Life Expectancy X Experience Well-being Ecological Footprint Formula: Thesis HPI is affected by many factors GDP
Infant Mortality Rate One-variable: Two-variable: r=-0.552512 Literacy
Rate r = 0.44451 Niger
Haiti HPI vs GDP
HPI vs Literacy Rate
HPI vs Infant Mortality Rate Culture
Flaws Further Studies One-variable: Two-variable: