Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lan and wan
Transcript of Lan and wan
a) Define key terms (servers, routers, hubs, LANs, WANs, queues, IP addresses)
b) Identify the types of networks and their features.
c) Create an example of a network using presentation software, Inspiration, and/or word processing applications.
d) Compare and contrast types of networks, including LANs versus WANs using a word processing application and/or spreadsheet application to demonstrate their understanding.
e) Describe, compare and contrast Internet protocols (e.g., http, https, and ftp) using a word processing application and/or spreadsheet application.
A computer or network that
manages network resources.
types. (ex. printer, data, file)
device that forwards data packets along networks.
A router is connected to at least two networks,
commonly two LANs or WANs
common connection point for devices in a network.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
Wan- Wide Area network
(Houston county Schools)
Lan- Local Area network
(Feagin Mill Middle School)