Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of a
The first running Automobile was made by a German inventor called Karl Benz. But people thought the first true automobile was made in 1885/1886.
Leonardo da Vinci made designs and models for transportation vehicles.
The first steam
powered car was
built in the 1600S
The Milestone vehicle was
built in 1886.
In 1910 gasoline cars
became larger and stronger
The first production in quantity was in 1901
Amedee Bollee a
French man improved
12 passenger steam car in 1873
Ford began producing
model T in 1908
In 1891 Ford completed his first automobile.
workers would get payed $2.00 each 9 hours
Henry Ford produced up to 15,000,000,000 model T's
Edsel Ford died and Henry ford took back his place but he passed the business to his son
Fords logo was not introduced until 4
years after the company was started
thanks for watching
THANKS FOR WATCHING