Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crockett Elementary
Activities & Initiatives in place at Crockett Elementary
Campus Improvement Plan:
Goal 3, Objective 2, Activity 5
"Teachers will have weekly collaborative team meetings (PLC) for data analysis of curriculum...."
Cohesive Leadership Team
Systems of Support
that includes the
How will I be providing support?
Crockett College Bound Bears
Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
LMS additional support with enriched lessons
Rigor & Relevance
Hard Work Ethic
"E" for Effort
* Teacher chooses a student exhibiting effort in their homework, classwork, behavior, and attendance
* Teacher writes a note to their chosen student telling them how they have been exhibiting effort in all areas
* Monday - Administration goes to each classroom to read the note aloud to the class, give the student a pencil, and take their picture to post on the "E" for Effort Wall near the office and school Website
Reinforcing Effort & Providing Recognition
Principal - Assistant Principal - Instructional Facilitator - Counselor
unyielding commitment to excellence
provide exceptional academic program
learning for success in the 21st Century
safe and secure environment
high expectations for student behavior
college and career ready
parent & community involvement
All students will succeed
According to the Campus Improvement Plan
Available August 8, 2014:
2013-2014 Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
Participating in Ongoing Collective Inquiry
Problem Solving in Mathematics