Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
THE Cold WAR
Transcript of THE Cold WAR
Which two superpowers had emerged after the Second World War?
Both countries stablished their
spheres of influence
dividing the world into two major blocks:
THE AMERICAN led
THE SOVIET led
This new bipolar system dominated the development of the post
system, the world was divided into
, each composed of countries allied with one of the superpowers:
STATES and the URSS
The bipolar world
WESTERN BlOC-Eastern bloc
WHich countries made up the western bloc?
Which political system did they have?
Which military alliance did they belong to?
Which type of economic system did they have?
What is the meaning of cold war?
THE WORLD DIVIDED 1945-1975
CONFLICTS BETWEEN 1948-1962
THE 1948 berlin blockade
the korean war
the 1956 suez canal
the building of berlin wall
the 1962 missile crisis