Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of police officer
Requirements Most departments recommend some sort of degree in criminal justice or law enforcement. They also recommend a class "A" peace officer license. You mainly start out as a patrol officer. Another way to advance is to work your way up through the ranks. Get as much training possible while in your career to get promoted. Working Conditions Officers are likely to get injured during work, because they work with criminals, in dangerous situations, odd schedules depending on seniority. High turnover rate lots of job opportunities Police officers have
high job security Advantages/
Disadvantages Pros: Responsibility Brotherhood between you and fellow officers. Great benefits Cons: Awkward schedule sometimes. Dangerous High stress level Responsible
Manage stress well
Good listener Skills Things I Can Do Now Join Washington Police Explorer Program.
Take useful classes in high school.
Composition Tons of opportunities for advancement.