Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Newspaper Front Page Comparison
Transcript of Newspaper Front Page Comparison
• The information about the newspaper itself takes up about a quarter of the page
• The title is nice and big and not too bold
• The picture is a good size and takes up a small portion of the page but is still big enough to see from afar
• Many articles of many varieties are stated on the front page
• The Toronto Sun prioritizes local events more than world events to be a more important newspaper
• Usually the front page of the newspaper doesn’t house any articles but only one important event, a few section previews and accessories such as lotteries and advertisements
• The picture and main headline take up almost the whole page, are usually bolded and meant to capture the reader’s attention with a single article. However, this makes the Toronto Sun look more like a magazine or a tabloid rather than a newspaper.
• The newspaper logo is in the corner which is very efficient and takes up less space.
• The Toronto Sun in general is like a cross between a newspaper and a tabloid
• More articles
• More information on front page
• Not as captivating but still reasonable looking
• Too much information about itself, e.g. logo and specials
• Good variety
• More newspaper like
• Very attractive, colourful and stands out
• More opinionated headlines and articles
• Less information shown at the front of the page
• The articles shown are usually more controversial
• Different layout than most newspapers
Each newspaper has different qualities that make it special. The way the newspaper is shown and written is dependant on its audience The End 2 3 4 5 1 3 4 For example, The Toronto Star prefers to chose any front page artictle no matter what it is but as long as it is an important event
The Toronto Sun on the other side prioritizes local events rather than world events For example, the toronto star is more original and plain in its looks and appearence.
However, the Toronto Sun is much more colourful, bold and attractive The Toronto Sun is: While the Toronto Sun is : More long , rectangular and narrow More squarish and small