Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jesse Owens
His main life
His athletic years
His end life...
By Donovan White
Jesse Owens is a african american track-and-run athlete.
Jesse Owens was born September 12, 1913 in Oakville, Alabama.
And he died from cancer on March 31, 1980.
Jesse Owens is known as the "buckeye bullet".
In high school, he won 3 medals in the interscholastic event in 1933.
In 1936, he won four gold medals at the olympic games in Berlin.
Jesse Owen's family
After Jesse Owens finished one of his olympic games, he was already married to a woman with a daughter.
Jesse Owens met his love in high school.
Jesse Owens family moved due to cold climate.
Coach Riley, Jesse Owens coach, trained him hard and got him the best he could be.
Coach Riley was also the person who encouraged him.
His coach made him do running activities and practiced his form.
Jesse Owens was a lifetime smoker who got diagnosed with lung cancer.
3 months later on March 31st, 1980, he died at the age of 66.
Jesse Owens was always remembered as a african athlete who was another great person who changed black history.