Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HC-3.1
2. What is their role?
3. Give examples of how they fulfill this role. Questions. 1. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
2. They oversee workplace safety.
a. MSDS must be kept at facilities.
b. All facilities must label hazardous materials.
c. A safety officer may be chosen to oversee safety education. MSDS Download the hydrochloric acid MSDS from plato. 1. What information does the MSDS contain?
2. Where would you get this document from?
3. Describe the importance of this document? Questions 1. The MSDS contains the following information:
a. The manufacturer's name and address.
b. Safety exposure limits.
c. Chemical name.
d. Health hazards.
e. Flammability level.
f. Reactivity level.
h. Hazard rating. 2. This is provided by the manufacturer and available at the facility who sell or use it. 3. It helps in making sure that anyone who uses the material is familiar with the safety procedures required. 1. What does the word CDC stand for?
2. What do they do?
3. How do you think they are related to OSHA? Go to cdc.gov Download case studies from plato.
Identify patient care mistakes. Patient care 1. Be sure that patient knows all information necessary.
2. Identify patients and explain procedures before you begin them.
3. Provide privacy.
4. Perform only procedures you are trained to perform.
5. Report safety hazards.
6. Observe the patient at all times.
7. Ensure patient safety and comfort always. Patient care guidelines.