Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CATERE
caterers have a very creative job. they get to look over the food preparation for big events like: weddings,parties,banquets and much more . they also don't have to make the food themselves unless they would like to.
if you like working with people and are good at organizing catering would be a perfect job for you!!!! but if you aren't neat and don't like to talk a lot then you probably wouldn't chose this job
what you earn
on average salaries range from $20,000-$55,000 per year.
starter~ around $10,000
professional~ $around 100,000
business and management
personal and career development
hospitality and tourism
some caterers will work for places like hotels,hospitals,restaurants, and catering companies.
most of their work is done in their offices so they can plan and organize for special events like weddings and party's
caterers will be able to contact cooks,waiters,chefs,restaurants and other people that will be able to help them with the food preparations
By Emily Glasman