Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Managing the Stress of the Test - For Teachers!
Sue Kempleon 20 March 2014
Transcript of Managing the Stress of the Test - For Teachers!
What are some ways you relieve stress?
How do your chosen forms of stress relief help you better manage that stress?
Eat Better, Move More
Turn Negatives into Positives
"Unconditional Positive Regard"
Test Stress Busting Workshop
Full Program Starts This Fall
NO COST TO SCHOOLS OR TEACHERS
Definition of Stress:
: a state of mental tension and worry caused by problems in your life, work, etc.
: something that causes strong feelings of worry or anxiety
and, we would add, ....exacerbated by a real or perceived
lack of control
over those circumstances
Pros? and Cons of Testing
Get Your Smartphone App and Stress Busting E-book