Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Healthy Relationships
Support & Resources
24/7 Advocacy & Support
Focus on Information, Involvement & Empowerement!
DEFINING UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
As a class, put the behaviors in order from most abusive to least abusive.
Reading another person's texts
Insulting women/men in general
Putting negative comments about someone on social media
DEFINING HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
In small groups, compile a list of characteristics of healthy relationships.
So, what is (and is not consent)?
Influences on Relationships
Take some time to reflect on where your ideas about relationships from and what kind of influence that has had on you.
Center for Sexuality & Gender Diversity
Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
Office of Multicultural Affairs
ROLE OF ALCOHOL & OTHER DRUGS
Open Mon - Sat