Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CALDERA DE TABURIENTE.
Transcript of CALDERA DE TABURIENTE.
LANDSCAPE. SIZE:It has a surface of 46,9 km ².
LANSCAPE:The water constitutes one of the natural beauties of this National Park and of this volcanic landscape. Numerous sources appear, forming creeks and waterfalls like the Jump of the Desfondada that has a fall of approximately 150 m. FAUNA AND VISITORS. VIDEOS CLIMATE AND
THAT YOU CAN DO. CLIMATE:Is subtroplical climate.
ACTIBITIES: Hiking, ornithological routes, kayak , skin-diving. CALDERA DE TABURIENTE
NATIONAL PARK. LOCATCION. FLORA. VISITORS:389.024 (en 2007).
FAUNA:The escolopendra, spider wolf, goats, rabbits, some wild cats and four species of bats like the bat rabudo, the raven or the blackbird, southern ranita, the tizón lizard. The species that predominate is the Canary pine, laurisilva, forests of lauráceas, acebiño, laurel, barbusano, viñátigo or the marmolán. Other frequent specie are the Canary willow.