Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Elecrocution
How does it Work?
What is Electrocution?
Electrocution death is caused by electric current going through the body. The current paralyzes the respiratory center of the brain and stops the heart. Death comes within minutes, usually seconds. The body may also be burned, since it offers resistance to the current and therefore generates heat.