Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tax and Total
Transcript of Tax and Total
Multiply tax rate times $$$ spent. Add the tax to get the total. Tax is extra! Tax rate varies from parish to parish. A $1.00 hamburger
will have a total cost
of $1.09. Review:
Multiply tax rate (%)
times $ amount.
Add together for total. Example:
Loaf of bread, $2.49
Tax rate: 9%
Find the tax.
Find the total. 2.49 x 9% = .2241
Fix 2 = $.22 Add tax:
2.49 + .22 =
$2.71 Total cost of bread: