Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of New Zealand
Welcome to the Middle Earth
Life in New Zealand
(cc) photo by tudor on Flickr
• Very high standards in the international level
• Based on the British system
• Qualifications transferable throughout the world
• Small class size
• Code of practice for the care of international students
(cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr
Seasons & Climate
• Student visa
• Well-developed, lots of opportunities to broaden career.
• People are relaxed, lot less pressure and stress from work
• Short distances- interconnected country
• ¾ of migrants decide to stay permanently
Home of Middle- Earth
Lord of the Rings adventure tours:
•Hobbiton and the shire
•Mordor and Mount Doom
•Edoras, Plains of Rohan
Things to do
Nature & wildlife
Did you know..?
•A kiwi is not a fruit – it is New Zealand’s native flightless bird and a slang term for a New Zealander.
•There are presently around 9 sheep to every 1 human
•First country to see the sunrise
•Cities are rank among the world’s most liveable
Thank you for you attention!
•‘Pigeon post’ is still considered an official posting service
Hague University of Applied Sciences