Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BIOMETRIC TECHNOLOGY
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
What is Biometric?
- Deception and thievery cases
- Encourage to implement biometric
technology to develop high level of
- Even though there are several
concerns, however it is undeniable
that this new technology has change
our lives for the better.
- High level of security
- User friendly
- Study the individual's fingerprint
- Most commonly used biometrics
- especially the government sector
- Reliable and efficient
- Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) can be obtained
from hair, nails or any sources that has been
attached to part of the body for some time.
- Paternity testing
- Identification of missing people
- Murder cases
- Privacy issue
Scienceillustrated.com.au, (2014). [online] Available at: http://scienceillustrated.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/sperm-and-egg.gif [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].
Full HD Desktop Wallpapers, (2014). DNA strand Wallpaper. [online] Available at: http://hdw.eweb4.com/wallpapers/2420/ [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].
Escanfingerprinting.ca, (2014). [online] Available at: http://www.escanfingerprinting.ca/resources/digital-fingerprint-scan-300x300.jpg [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].
Blog.bio-key.com, (2014). [online] Available at: http://blog.bio-key.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/people_standing-biometric-numbers.png [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].
Anon, (2014). [online] Available at: http://www.superiorinternetmarketing.com/digital-agency-blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Digital-Metrics.jpghttp://s2.stabroeknews.com/images/2012/01/20120112torrent-336x305.jpg [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].
Wikipedia, (2014). Fingerprint. [online] Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingerprint [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].
Biometricnewsportal.com, (2014). DNA biometrics. [online] Available at: http://www.biometricnewsportal.com/dna_biometrics.asp [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].
Wikipedia, (2014). Biometrics. [online] Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics [Accessed 8 Jun. 2014].