Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tom Hiddleston
by Johana Morales
Who is Tom Hiddleston?
Thomas William "Tom" Hiddleston
Most know for playing Loki in Marvel movies
Born in Westminster, London
Born on February 9, 1981 (age 33)
Mother is Diana Patrica Hiddleston (former stage manager & arts administrator)
Father is James Norman Hiddleston (Physical Chemist)
Raised in Wimbledon & Oxford
- Emma Hiddleston (actress)
- She mostly act theatre not filmography
- Sarah Hiddleston (journalist)
- A journalist in India
~ Started by appearing on television while still being a student at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts
~ First film role was playin Oakley in Unrelated by Joanna Hogg
~ Most well known for portraying Loki in the Marvel movie Thor (2011)
FUN FACT : He origanally auditioned for the role of Thor . Ken Branagh decided to cast him for the role of the antagonist instead. Had to learn capoeria
for the film. (to yoke up)
~ Played F. Scott Fitzgerald in Midnight in Paris (2011)
~ Reprised his role of being the villian in The Avengers (2012)
~ Played the role of Loki again in Thor: The Dark World (2013)
~ Played vampire, Adam, in Only Lover Left Alive (2013)
~ Going to star in Crimson Peak (April 2015)
Movies He Has Had A Role In
-When he was 13 his parents got a divorce .
-He felt really stressed out and hence he started to act.
-"I think I started acting because I found being away at school while my parents were divorcing really distressing." said Hiddleston.
-His father did not want him to act. He once said "You know, 99 per cent of actors are out of work. You’ve been educated, so why do you want to spend your life pretending to be someone else when you could be your own man?"
- He was a part of the British charity
Thomas Coram Foundation for Children
that autioned celebrity signed cards in order to raise money to help support the children they take care of.
- He also went on a trip to Guinea, Africa with UNICEF where he helped provide food and other materials goods for children living in poverty .
- He wrote "What I learned in Guinea is that we are all responsible for the state of our world" & "We are only as strong as our weakest members."
- Played rugby in college
- Likes to watch movies during free time
- Favorite movie is Heat
- Favorite superhero is superman
- Isnt married or in any type of relationship