Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of School Funding
What would we use the budget for:
Better tech in class
class room supplies
What am I talking about?
Why Am I talking about?
Why does it matter?
Does it concern me?
What's up with that!?
Better State Funding Allocation
Fair or Nah?!
By Jakiem Brown
Not Enough Resources
Bad Student Attitudes
There's a list of solutions
Send them somewhere else
It's not their fault the can't afford it
The should just move out
Ohio vs. DeRolph
Freshman in high school
Sheridan high school
Faith, E. Terry, N. (2010) Equity and funding of school Facilities: are states at risk?. State Legislative Report. V20, n1, 10pp. Retrieved from Ebschost.com
Saundra, K. Williams, L. (2008) Collaboration in search of a school funding remedy post derolph.Journal of education Finance. V33, 20pgs. Retrieved from Ebschohost.com
Federal Reserve Bank of New York (2005). School funding in New York. Retrieved from http://www.ny.frb.org/regional/school-finance/
Federal Reserve Bank of New York (2005). Funding per student by school district. Retrieved from http://www.ny.frb.org/regional/school-finance/#/charts/funding