Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fractions
Fractions found in food
Paper Folding Exercise
The Main Ideas
simplifying and expanding fractions
DRAw A Picture to find Equivalent Fractions
Fold paper in half
Fold the half in half to make 1/4
Fold it further in half to make more fractions!
1/5 = 2/10
4/8 = 1/2
Now You Try!
Please complete questions 1 - 5 on the "Equivalent Fractions" worksheet.
Also begin to think about what shapes can be made into a bigger whole of smaller shapes.
-In order to create our mountain and tunnel, we are going to use blocks
-There are going to be many different shapes of blocks
-We previously talked about how the big rectangular blocks were the best fit for creating your mountain's base
-Today we are going to figure out how we will be able to create the same shape with different blocks