Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Virtual Fitting Room
Transcript of Virtual Fitting Room
To build an application that will help e-shopping by acting as a virtual dressing room. The images of the products will be super-imposed and augmented on the user’s body in the live video feed. Thus helping the customer shop better by giving an effect of a real dressing room.
Objectives of Project
1. To provide the e-shopping customers with an interface to try on clothes virtually
2. To allow the customers to try the apparels in different sizes
3. To let the customers enjoy a stand away, physical-touch free experience while using the application
4. To demonstrate, that with better interaction features in clothing web sites, it could improve sales over the net.
5. Empowerment of the customer with additional facilities embedded in buttons to make online shopping easier and user friendly.
6. To provide real time customization of the customer’s outfit, such as clothes, jewelry, etc.
Virtual Fitting Room
Guided by -
Prof. R. A. Khan
Data Flow Diagram (Level 2)
State Transition Diagram
System Implementation Plan
1. Java makes it easy for the developer to design GUI by making use of AWT and Swing packages.
2. Provides interface with the web camera by using JMyron library.
3. With JDBC its easy to maintain a database and connect to it and perform various operations.
4. Java is a platform independent language which makes it easy to deploy the project on any machine.
5. Client-server communication can be maintained through servlets and applets.
6. Java has a capability to perform multi-threaded operations
Data Flow Diagram (Level 0)
Data Flow Diagram (Level 1)
Literature Survey (contd.)