Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
snowflakes gianna molinini 505
Transcript of snowflakes gianna molinini 505
how am i formed
A snowflake begins to form when a extremely cold water drop freezes. The ice crystals fall to the ground water vapor freezes onto the primary crystal, building new crystals.
my landing and growth
About 98% of the earth is in the ocean. Is leaves 2% as fresh water about 90% of the water that is fresh is permantly frozen. Mostly locked up in the Antarctic and Greenland ice sheets. You can grow your own snowflake. You can grow snow crystals and snowflake fossils.
shinning snowflakes gianna molinini 505
snowflakes can fall in different shapes and patterns. It may be hard to find two snowflakes that look exactly alike. Stellar dendrites are a most common shape. Complex shapes emerge as the flakes moves though different tempetures and
how much falls each second
About a billion snowflakes fall each second of the day. That allows almost every kid on earth to make a snowman. About 38 zeros of snowflakes have fallen on planet earth. THAT’S A LOT!! Taking that number 27 zeros of snowflakes fall each year.