Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
Congratulations on Graduating from the Freshmen Center!!!
Looking Forward to 10th Grade!!!
The same resources are available to you next year:)
* Your new school counselor
* Your new administrator
* Student Support Center
* Social workers
* School pychologists
* School resource officers
* School nurses
And you are always welcome to stop in and see Mr. Tarnowicz & Mrs. Mieses & Mrs. Moye
Minimum required to be a Sophomore: 5
Minimum required to be a Junior: 11
Minimum required to be a Senior: 17
Needed to Graduate: 24
The more credits you earn early on in high school, the more choices you will have senior year!!!!
*Credit Recovery Contract
*Good Grades & Attendance in Classes!
Ending Grade 9 on a High Note
Take advantage of Extra Help
* Use Flex Time wisely!!!!!
* Stay after school with your teachers for extra help
* Using your study hall for STUDYING
*Use planner to stay organized
*Prepare for final exams (How is your final grade calculated?)
Who could my new
school counselor be?
Who are other
Have a Wonderful
Rest of the School Year!!!
From the Freshmen Center, School Counseling Office and Support Services!
School Social Worker