Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BROADWAY MUSIC
21st Century Broadway Music
Broadway becomes a truly global phenomenon as new innovations respond to economic challenges. Whether it’s a response to the economic demand or simply a return to the less-is-more school of thought, Broadway seems to be all about quality over quantity these days.In the recent years, the trend in Broadway has been to adapt films and books into musical/broadway productions.Rock themed and jukebox broadway musical becomes a trend. Modern civilization causes eye popping projection. Technology advances have brought the broadway world high tech-projection equipment that has changed the face of Broadway scenic design.
BROADWAY MUSIC COMPOSERS
June 14, 1929
New York City, New York
November 18, 2004
composer, jazz pianist
A classically trained child prodigy and concert pianist turned popular songwriter and Broadway tunesmith.