Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Children, Technology and Us
Transcript of Children, Technology and Us
understood the times..... Technology is changing Our world
rapidly Generations Gen Z Technolgical Change Digital Natives
Immigrants Two thirds of young
children can operate a
computer mouse More 2-3 year olds
can play a computer
game than ride
a bike. 58% of children aged
2-5 know how to play a
'basic' computer game. More small children
can open a web
browser (25%) than can
swim unaided (20%) Twice as many
kids aged 2-5
can play with a
app as tie their
shoelaces Intergate or Adapt Rewired Kids are Wired Kids Play Kid’s relationships Kids’ learning Kid’s sense of truth Kid’s relationship with God Kids' thinking