Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Homeostasis, Membrane Transport and the Excitable cell
Transcript of Homeostasis, Membrane Transport and the Excitable cell
The problem faced by all cells is how to surround themselves with barriers that allow desired substances to pass in and out while maintaining their own internal environment constant. The maintenance of this environment is known as Cell Homeostasis.
The study of the normal functioning of a living organism and its component parts.
layers of life
eg: Cells in the stomach lining
eg: layers of tissues in the stomach wall
Eg: Digestive System
The cells in a multicellular organism