Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What's Beneath the Surface?
Transcript of What's Beneath the Surface?
We're proud of our students for so many things....
Your many talents
Your successes after HS
You are actually cool kids
These kinds of concerns leave our faculty with decisions that have to made not only for the remainder of this year but for next year as well.
- do we have open lunch for seniors?
- will upper classes have hallway privileges during lunch?
- do we all just eat in the cafeteria?
- even though we'd like to allow for some independence, just how much can they handle?
We don't pick up after ourselves...
...or enough pride in our school to care.
we leave messes everyday out of sheer laziness.
I don't believe th
I have also received about 6 concerns about the level of noise and disrespect during the lunch hour from students in the picnic area, walking to and from designated areas, being where you shouldn't be, and the language being used just to name a few of.