Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
House of Robots by James Patterson
Transcript of House of Robots by James Patterson
House of Robots
By: James Patterson
Sammy Hayes Rodriguez
He's a 5th grade student in school, son of a science
professor at Notre Dame
Univeristy and a famous comic book artist.
Summary of the Plot
My Favorite Part of the Book
By: Dawson Yeary
1. E= main robot
2. Blitzen= former robot linebacker, currently an aggressive lawn mower
3. Drone Malone= traffic reporter
4. Elizabeth Hayes Rodriguez= Sammy's mom, the science professor
Sammy Hayes Rodriguez wondered why his mom would build "E" the robot because he was the worst robot ever. But slowly over time, Sammy grew to like him and so they became close friends. Then he discovered his sister had been controlling "E" the whole time.
I would definitely recommend to other kids my age for many good laughs. It's a very funny book.
The surprise ending that his sister had been controlling E the robot the whole time.
This book occurs in many different settings, however, the main settings include Sammy's house and his 5th grade classroom.