Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spelling er, ir, ur words
Transcript of Spelling er, ir, ur words
for this Week clerk herd skirt sir stir Our Pattern Words clerk term
hurt turn What is our pattern? Words with vowel e, i, and u with r churn burst hurt turn How are these three words the same? clerk term
herd they have a vowel e and an r Can you think of other words with this pattern? verb verse How are these three words the same? skirt sir
stir they have a vowel i and an r Can you think of other words with this pattern? bird whirl Can you think of other words with this pattern? they have a vowel u and an r churn burst
hurt How are these three words the same? purse burn her blurt mere sphere term shirt