Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Red-Lipped Batfish
Habitat, Biome, Biotic/Abiotic Factors
Habitat: Galapagos Islands
Biotic: other small fish, seaweed, coral
Abiotic: water, rocks
Species: O. Darwini
red lipped batfish get their energy from eating other small fish and small crustaceans such as shrimp and mollusks.
Source of Energy
red lipped batfish reproduce sexually and lay eggs
no known symbiotic relationship
Method of Movement
red lipped batfish are terrible swimmers, so they "walk" on the ocean floor.
its dorsal fin turns into a spine like projection (primary function is a lure for prey) and it also has a structure on its head known as an illicium.
Food Web & Enery Web
they are secondary consumers