Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Red-Lipped Batfish
Habitat, Biome, Biotic/Abiotic Factors
Habitat: Galapagos Islands
Biotic: other small fish, seaweed, coral
Abiotic: water, rocks
Species: O. Darwini
red lipped batfish get their energy from eating other small fish and small crustaceans such as shrimp and mollusks.
Source of Energy
red lipped batfish reproduce sexually and lay eggs
no known symbiotic relationship
Method of Movement
red lipped batfish are terrible swimmers, so they "walk" on the ocean floor.
its dorsal fin turns into a spine like projection (primary function is a lure for prey) and it also has a structure on its head known as an illicium.
Food Web & Enery Web
they are secondary consumers