Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lasers
Uses Quantum mechanics.
Generates a form of precise light.
Controls the “excited” atoms release of photons.
What Is a Laser?
Step One Step Two
How Does a Ruby Laser Work?
Step Three Step Four
Laser used in Eye Surgery!
Cd Players Use Lasers to Read Info!
Barcode Scanner Uses Laser to Scan!
Laser Cutting Through Thick Metal!
Lasers Used In Construction!
Spectrometer Searches for Life in Space!
How Do Spectrometers Work
1. Passes light through gas.
2. Gas absorbs certain colour or wavelength.
3.Reflects off distant rock and returns to sensor to be identified.
History Of The Laser!
Theorized process of "Stimulated Emission"
Invented the MASER!
(microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation)
The first person to use the word "laser".
Invented the first Ruby Laser
Thank You For Listening!
Presentation Done By: Ahmed Abdulwahab