Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Present Perfect Tense
Transcript of The Present Perfect Tense
ellos han What is the past participle in AR? ER? IR? AR - ado
ER/IR - ido What do you do if there's a double vowel? If this double vowel ends in ER or IR, the past participle is ído. If this verb ends in AR, the past participle is still ado. The irregulars are:
Abrir (to open) - abierto
Cubrir (to cover) - cubierto
Descubrir (to discover) - descubierto
Escribir (to write) - escrito
Morir (to die) - muerto
Poner (to put) - puesto
Romper (to break) - roto
Ver (to see) - visto
Volver (to return) - vuelto
Decir (to say/to tell) - dicho
Hacer (to make/to do) - hecho