Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Banning Books, should or shouldn't we
Transcript of Banning Books, should or shouldn't we
Instead of banning books we should be encouraging people to read them instead of deciding if they should or shouldn't be read. The books are not ours to ban, they belong to the author. The author wrote his or her book for a reason, to be read- not banned.
In conclusion, people should be more focused on reading books and writing them, then making sure no one will read them because they do not like them or approve their message. The words are not ours to control. We just have to let people to decide for themselves if they want to read the book or not.
It is believed that some books should be banned because they send a bad message. But who are we to judge what is good or bad. We're not, everyone will have to decide for themselves. If we try to take something away from someone such as a book or a magazine simply because we view it as "bad", what does that make us?
Banning Books, should or shouldn't we?