Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/29/2016
September 29th, 2016
Class Activities 21 and 22
1) List the organelles found in eukaryotic cells, and identify a function for each.
2) Define the following and provide an example for each:
a) Passive Transport
b) Active Transport
c) Bulk Transport
1) In groups of 2 - 4, use what you can find in the classroom to model the detailed process of Gene Expression (Transcription and Translation).
2) Demonstrate your models for Mr. Horras.
Gene Expression: Transcription and Translation
1) Transcription: DNA code to mRNA code
2) Translation: mRNA code to protein
Quiz 6 Discussion