Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prototype and Test
Transcript of Prototype and Test
... needs to find a path that allows her to pass through the education-work transition in a more enjoyable way.
+ 23 year old
+ Architecture student
PROTOTYPE AND TEST
Find a Job
Present résumé in a creative way
Paper folded to a Model
If she gets a cool job that encourages creativity and allows her to apply her knowledge she will go through the transition in a more enjoyable way.
One way to achieve this is to create an innovative résumé
EMPATHIZE AND DEFINE
Paper folded to a Model
The idea was to fold her résumé in a 3D object that could be unfolded and saved into an envelope. She could present it.
To prototype I used paper (instead of wood) to build an architecture project. The idea was to present the building as she were presenting herself. (Example: the pillars of the building represent my educational background and my personal values).
To test this, we did a role play where i was the interviewed and Bárbara was the employer. This way I could present the résumé as she would do in a real interview.
- She thinks the résumé are creative and innovative
- She believes the employer will not want to stay with the model of the building
- She likes the idea of the folded one as it shows creativity and practicality because it can be stored in the traditional format
- She liked the ideas because the résumé, as manipulable objects, creates a closer relationship with the employer
- She noticed that this presentation should be made by herself, so these formats will only serve to a live interview
- She thinks I´m very close to satisfy her needs and she said she is very excited to apply these!
During the test I was writing down her impressions and points to be considered before applying the idea.
These résumé formats are creative and innovative and as manipulable objects they create a closer relationship with the employer, but they need a live presentation to be effective. So it would be necessary to integrate a first résumé ( maybe a virtual one ) to call the employers attention.
- The Building model was a great idea but its necessary to integrate this idea to another one so the employer could store it (Paper, Prezi résumé or Autocad résumé)
- She preferred the idea of the folded one as it shows creativity and practicality because it can be stored in the traditional format
As she said, I believe I´m close to get a satisfactory solution to her problem! So I´m moving forward to these ideas. First I will consider designing a virtual résumé for her (in Prezi) then i will test again with a known employer to see if gets his attention, so I will aplly the folded model idea, as it was her favorited one.
Prototype and testing was very important to realize the aspects that i missed out and to understand the whole picture of a best solution. An idea on paper is not a real project if not tested indeed!